The different pieces of kidney nutrition can feel overwhelming until you see how they all work together for kidney health.
Kidney Nutrition Answers is a powerful, self-guided course that teaches the basics of smart kidney nutrition.
You’ll learn how to set personal nutrition priorities and see examples of healthy recipes that help sustain and improve kidney function.
NOW with Polycystic Kidney Disease (PKD) Nutrition Principles Module.
WHAT THIS COURSE COVERS:
- Recipes and meal plans to start eating today
- Protein: Determining on how much and what types
- PRAL: what is it & why it matters
- Importance of vitamins and minerals
- Is your anemia causing a decline in kidney function & what to do about it?
- Why you should pay attention to gut symptoms if you want healthy kidneys
- Phosphorus: why it matters and what sources to worry about
- Potassium considerations at different CKD stages
- Sodium secrets to consider for kidney health
- Special Considerations for Polycystic Kidney Disease nutrition that differ from CKD nutrition.
HOW IT WORKS:
Enroll now and use the modules at your own pace!
Make sure to download all the helpful resources, simple meal ideas and handouts with targeted ideas from everything from anemia to alkalinity.
Book an appointment with a KNI Care Dietitian or consider the Kidney Health Community!